We have developed a team of nearly 40 fit models who try on and test our garments before we offer them for sale. We are always looking for additional fit models to assist and are joyfully accept all body sizes, shapes, heights, and genders.
Fit models will need to provide measurements (dom+bomb staff will assist), try on garments, have pictures taken for internal use, and provide fit recommendations. This is a part-time, project-based position. Work will occur 10 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday, and we will work with you to accommodate any scheduling challenges. We will pay you for your time - your choice of cash or store credit.
The mission of dom+bomb is to help heal people and protect the planet through fashion. Through socially responsible practices, we create distinctly beautiful, well-fitting, and high-quality clothes for every body, regardless of size, shape, or gender identity.
- Age 18 or older
- Located in Spokane, WA or nearby – this is not a remote position
- No experience required, but some experience with having measurements taken and clothes fitted preferred
- Able to communicate well, particularly about your body and how garments feel and look
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- Comfortable having full-body measurements taken and trying on garments while tailors mark for alterations
- Flexible schedule (estimated up to 10-20 hours per month)
- All gender identities are encouraged to apply – must be willing to try on and provide fit recommendations regarding feminine clothing (masculine clothing coming later)
- Must sign confidentiality agreement