Tailoring, Mending, and Upcycling
We offer tailoring, mending, and upcycling services to Spokane and the surrounding community.
Just want your measurements taken? Make an appointment.
Pricing (estimate only - final pricing will be provided when you bring in your garment)
- Mending $10: button or snap replacement, tears in a seam
- Tailoring $20: hemming (not formal wear)
- 50% down at the time of your initial appointment is required. Payment in full required to pick up your garment(s)
How to work with us:
- Send us a message with the details of your project. We'll contact you and request a picture if needed.
- If we have already talked with you about your project, schedule an appointment.
- Bring in your garment(s). You will need to try it on so we can pin it for sewing. We will provide the final cost during the appointment and collect the 50% down payment.
- We'll contact you when your clothing is ready and send you a link for final payment.
- Text us when you pull into the loading zone at our building. We'll bring your clothing to your car.
All measurements, conversations, and appointments are kept strictly confidential.
- Tailoring/Mending - Do you have a garment that you love that needs a little adjustment to fit perfectly? Are you thinking about transitioning or already transitioned and need clothes to fit better?
- Upcycling/Custom clothing - did you find a garment in a thrift store that isn't your style but the fabric is gorgeous? Do you have a specific idea for a garment made to fit you? Bring in your ideas, and we'll create something beautiful together.